Monday, January 10, 2011

SARAH PALIN AND FREE SPEECH

Because there are free speech issues involved here, it's not fair to specifically blame Sarah Palin and her crosshairs target list for Saturday's ugly events.



Simply put Sarah Palin didn't pull the trigger.

Still, there's no doubt that her crosshair target list of key Democratic districts feeds a toxic environment, made worse by demented individuals and groups who wink and nod at stuff like this ...


and then chuckle at stuff like this ...



while smiling at stuff like this ...
Google "conservative hunting license" (under images) for more.

I think I'll jump my free speech lecture up a week to discuss this in tomorrow's class.

- Mark

Addendum: Here's an interview I did on the topic yesterday with Channel 29's Anthony Bailey. My segment starts at -1:10 ...